Terms & Conditions
Agreement on the terms and conditions of use of the website of the FaraMart.com
- (1) Introduction and general provisions
- (2) qualifying for membership
1. The site membership is granted only to those over 18 years of age. And for the site the right to cancel the account of any Member who has not attained the age of 18 without notice The Commitment To liquidate its financial accounts once the account is closed.
2. No one is entitled to use the site if its membership is cancelled by the Rat Mart dot com.
3. In the event that any user registers as a commercial institution, his or her business shall be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
4. Everyone using the site should comply with all applicable laws to regulate e-commerce (Commerce via the internet).
5. No customer or organization is entitled to use one email and/or mobile number to open more than one account for any reason, and the site Manager is entitled to freeze and/or cancel the offending accounts, or one of them with The obligation to liquidate all transactions related to the account before it is closed and/or frozen and/or canceled without any liability on the site of FaraMart.com.
6. The client agrees and, in the event that he/she is found to be in breach of clause (5) above, that the signatory and the FaraMart.com may cancel any purchase or sale orders or any transactions made by the client and/or the organization, in which case the customer and/or the institution agrees that there is no liability for Site and FaraMart.com
7. Individual users and organizations must adhere to commercial contracts with members.
8. It is expressly and implicitly agreed that no member and/or client shall be entitled to use the services of the site (whether that member is a natural person or a legal person) and to carry out the sale or purchase of prohibited, suspicious or stolen products or any products deemed to be contrary to the regulations and laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Saudi and any other government entities have the authority to supervise and monitor the local trade services and the regulations and Rules of electronic commerce, and if this is proved, the member and/or the client puts himself within the risk of liability, legal and personal, and acknowledges the full liability of the legal responsibility as he admits of not arranging any Legal liability on the site and on the Rat Mart dot com.
9. The member and/or the client shall acknowledge that if he/she is found to be in breach of clause (7/1), there FaraMart.com shall be entitled to take all legal action against him and to claim the damages suffered.
- (3) your account and registration obligations
Once a registration application is submitted for membership on the site, the customer is required to disclose specific information and to select a confidential username and password to use when accessing the website. Upon acceptance of the registration application, you will be deemed to be a member of the site and thus agree to:
1. Be particularly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information about your account and password, identifying people who are allowed to access and using your account on the site.
2. In the event of any illegal use or any breach of its account, the business must notify the site and the FaraMart.com immediately of such use.
3. In case the site or FaraMart.com is not immediately notified of any illegal use and/or penetration of the client's account the site or Rat mart dot com assumes no responsibility.
4. The site and the FaraMart.com will not in any way be liable for any loss that may be caused to you directly or indirectly, morally or materially, as a result of disclosing your username or login information.
5. It is known to the client that he is the person responsible to maintain the use of the site in all seriousness and credibility and is obligated to compensate the site and FaraMart.com for any losses and damages that may follow me The site is the result of any unauthorized, real or authorized use of your account by you or anyone else who has obtained access to your account, whether it is to perform services and others using your username and password, whether With or without authorization.
6. The customer acknowledges that all the information disclosed is real, correct, up-to- date, complete and consistent with what is required in the website registration form.
7. A.do not include in the registration card any of your contact details such as email addresses, phone numbers or any personal details, or the word "Far, Fara, Farah, or Fara Mart " in the identity of the user's registration.
8. Your shop name does not include the word "Far, Fara,Farah " or logo.
9. The site is committed to dealing with your personal information and contact addresses in strict confidentiality with other members and the members are provided with your contact information only upon completion of business operations.
10. You will be obliged to maintain and update registration data consecutively for the purposes of maintaining it real, correct, current and complete, and if it discloses untrue, untrue, non-current, incomplete or contrary to the user agreement, the site and/or the FaraMart.com is fully entitled to suspend, limit or revoke your membership and account in the site, without prejudice to the rights of the signatory and/or other FaraMart.com dot com and its legitimate means of recovering its rights.
11. The site and/or FaraMart.com will at any time conduct any investigations it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and require you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments.
12. In the event that the applicant is a representative of a business or company, he or she is obliged to provide all the required information and documents, including but not limited to your trade license, any other documents of the organization and/or documents showing the liability of any person acting on your behalf.
13. The client acknowledges that he/she agrees to provide the site and/or the FaraMart.com with any information and/or documentation immediately upon request.
14. In case of failure to comply with any of the above, the administration of the site and/or the FaraMart.com have the right to suspend or cancel your membership and to withhold you from the site. We also reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed and unproven accounts or processes or accounts that have been in a long time without activity.
- (4) Electronic communications
1. The client acknowledges and agrees to communicate with him via e-mail, or through posting advertisements on the website, and acknowledges and agrees that all agreements, declarations, statements and other communications that are provided electronically, in the same way as their written counterparts, meet Legal needs.
2. During your term of membership, the site and/or FaraMart.com will send you an email to inform you of any new changes, actions or publicity activities that may be added to the site.
3. You have the right as a user to confirm that you do not want to receive promotional emails, and you can opt out of receiving such messages by clicking on the option to request that you do not receive promotional messages available at the bottom of promotional and advertising messages.
- (5) amendments to the User agreement and this website's work mechanism
1. You know and agree that the site and/or the FaraMart.com will notify you of any amendment to the user Agreement, under which these amendments may multiply your obligations according to any modifications to the usage agreement.
2. The client shall acknowledge and agree that the site and/or the FaraMart.com, in their sole discretion and without liability, shall make any fundamental or subsidiary amendments to this agreement without requiring the additional consent of your party, at any time and with immediate effect, and shall You are informed of these amendments by posting an advertisement on the site.
3. It is known to the customer that the site is not an auction or a bank and does not provide similar services, but is a website through which the goods are sold and purchased between the sellers or merchants and the registered buyers on the site.
4. Membership on the site is free of charge. And is entitled Of the site and/or FaraMart.com Charging fees for making deals on sellers Or Merchants When selling their wares through the site, it is known that there are advertising fees Optional If requested And use of to promote the goods on the site.
5. Sellers or merchants are obligated to pay all fees due to the site within 30 days maximum after completing any successful sale.
6. The seller or merchant must duly inform the site management of any unsuccessful sale for any reason, and the site will cancel the calculated commission on the item.
7. The seller or merchant may cancel or refund the value of any commissions calculated or deducted from the transactions that have not been performed.
8. Before you offer any item for sale through the site, you should review the details of the specific fees that will be charged to your transactions and you must pay them immediately upon the issuance of the monthly invoices for your operations account on the site.
9. Also the seller or merchant can purchase from the wholesale market at the site or Rat Mart dot com and offer them for retail on the site or FaraMart.com and the FaraMart is entitled to calculate Commission on bulk purchase and retail sale which is a variable commission according to the goods displayed on the site and is entitled The site and/or FaraMart.com Change the sales policy in the wholesale market and commissions at any time without the prior approval of the customer, the seller or the merchant and the site and/or the FaraMart.com are content to advertise their website or by electronic mail to customers, sellers or merchants.
10. The site has the right to make adjustments to the transaction fees as it deems appropriate, any modification will be announced by email to you, and The amendments may be temporary or continuous, whether on fees or shipping services details, and you must comply with them according to their terms when the advertisement is made . About her.
11. All fees are credited to Saudi riyals in Saudi Arabia and in US dollars outside the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and you must pay all fees due to your operations on the site to the site or a FaraMart.com or Enjaz Support for Trade plus any other taxes or expenses, within 30 days from the date of the invoice sent from the site or rat mart dot com Completion of the Trade support institution , to be paid by means approved.
· Issuing and directing a formal warning to you that you are not obligated to pay at the specified time.
· In the event that the financial dues are not paid within 7 days of the date of issuance of the site and/or a FaraMart.com or Enjaz Trade support establishment for the warning, the site and/or the FaraMart.com are entitled Temporarily or permanently suspend your account.
· The site and/or the rat mart dot com or Enjaz trade support establishment reserves the right to take any necessary measures, including appropriate legal procedures, if you do not pay your fees in favor of the site or To the FaraMart.com or to Enjaz trade support EST.
· For accounts payable for more than 30 days, the unpaid amount will be deducted from your e-wallet account (my Wallet) and you do not mind the fact that the site and/or the FaraMart.com do so in accordance with the need Notify you via email of the withdrawal process.
· The site and/or the FaraMart.com reserves the right to take any necessary actions or steps , including all necessary means, and not limited to legal actions to collect dues and/or taxes and expenses. .
- (6) use the rat mart dot com system for secure payment
1. You know and agree that the site and/or FaraMart.com will be able to make any changes to the user agreement, under which these amendments may multiply your obligations according to any amendments to the use agreement.
2. The client shall acknowledge and agree that the site and/or FaraMart.com, in their sole discretion and without liability, shall make any fundamental or subsidiary amendments to this agreement without requiring any additional consent from you, at any time. With immediate effect, these modifications are notified by posting an advertisement on the site.
3. It is known to the client that the site is not an auction or a bank and does not provide similar services, but is a website through which goods are sold and purchased between the sellers and buyers registered on the site.
4. Membership on the site is free of charge. And is entitled for the site and/or for FaraMart.com imposes a transaction fee on sellers when selling their wares through the site, and it is known that there are advertising fees Optional If requested and use of to promote the goods on the site.
5. Sellers are obligated to pay all fees due to the site within 30 days maximum after completing any successful sale.